Friday, October 17, 2008

gma bday

yuhoo...gma 71th bday...but yesterday caus got lab til 5pm den i fast fast kau tim den 4pm can go dy.in d lab juz c microscope n draw few type of worm lo.now become expert in drawing dy.haha...thought can straightaway drive to kl de but ned go back hse take book 4 uncle's friend...haiz caus 4get to bring it out lo...

tat nite de dinner quite nice got shark fin,lobster,prawn n oth...so hapi de day sure drink wine la.but last time i can drink few glass of wine but caus i ned drive back kajang tat nite so i try control myself not to drink too much. i juz drink 1/2 glass ny den feel bit blur.mayb not enough sleep tat day or i drunk dy???hehe...nobody know...den ma guai guai sleep at uncle hse lo...din bring anythg go there...baju tidur n berus gigi also dont hav...haiz luckily wat i wan my uncle hse sure got de...den chat with gma n go sleep lo..at there cant sleep late caus got my younger cousin there...like to stick with me n kacau me while sleeping...haiz...after eat lunch den back kajang lo...kajang nowadayz alwaz rain de...sien nia but luckily near jln reko there rain stop...den go buy aquarium 4 my flies...

No comments: