Tuesday, October 7, 2008

free weekday

Tis week eveday ny got 1 class...so free n so hapi...2 of the class dy finish & another 1 caus teacher stil wan raya so get 2 day cuti.lectural lazy student hapi...wakaka...tis week also dont ned alwaz go c my kai ma caus she sudenly got urgent case so not at ukm...damn syok lagi.haha...

Today i ny got class at 3pm but my mama thought i got class at 10am so call me (but i also dont know y she call me de...) den tell her i no morning class den continue zzz again.den 1pm my beloved mama call me again...n say wan chat with me caus my papa go work n astro caus raining no movie to watch...haiz...wat a cute mama...chat around 30min den my papa back den she wan end d phoe pulak...reli de...got husband dont wan daughter den call me continue zzz...apa la mana boleh zzz dy...wan go out eat but bit rain den my lazy worm appear n make me juz eat biscuit....although bit rain but also ned so class caus d yong tau foo lectural very mafan.alwaz wan take attendance n d note he give ny sekerat nia.damn stingy de...HATE him so much!!!suan la dont wan talk bout him dy...continue talk bout him reli make me "fire boil".

haha...luckily i have a good dinner tonite...go puchong eat shabu shabu...reli eat like hungry ghost...i thk i reli scare d guy who sit next to me...my pot full of prawn...yummy yummy...but another thg kek hei de is d waiter there...i ask 4 bawang without sauce den he dont understand de wo!!!haiz....but tat also small prob s long s i get to eat s much i wan...eating reli very important 4 me...hehe....

Ned study 4 quiz dy.d yong tau foo lectural lo damn mafan.sudenly wan give quiz....k la talk til here lo...ned prepare yong tau foo de quiz dy!!!

No comments: